Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Pay it Forward

I searched the net to reach, 'Paying Forward-Trigger of an uncontrolled chain reaction', I posted in TwoDropsOfInk. I also wanted to see how Google handled my search request.

During the search I stumbled upon a movie Pay It Forward directed by Mimi Leder, released in 2000 with Haley Joel Osment in the lead. The story line is beautiful and in line with the title of my post.

Pay forward, I believe is something that every person can practice [This is more a reminder for me than an advice to others] to change the world for the better

Currently it is published in the international blog twodropsofink.com
https://twodropsofink.com/2017/03/21/paying-forward-trigger-of-an-uncontrolled-chain-reaction/?iframe=true&theme_preview=true

No comments: